Saturday, August 27, 2011

double take

when it feels right, you must have two, or three... there are some adorable items that totally work on me so I had to get more than one.
These dresses are old. I first bought the purple one and loved how it accentuated the bosom area and was ecstatic when the style went on sale and then went back for three more.
being that it was from Old Navy, the prices were decent, however, my only complaint was that it shrinked a bit.
these lace sleeve shirts work great for layering and tugging into shorts, jeans and skirts
Forever21-super cheap
These asymmetric tops go well with jeans, just put it on with some skinny jeans and a pair of heels and you're ready for a night out. 

My outfits are usually minimal and casual. 
Wednesday's work attire: Grade: C

Debuting my AE top for Thursday's work attire, I really like the pink florals. Grade: B
Also wearing my jeggings... love jeggings. They are from Holister.  
Friday's work attire....

..... thought I should put on a jacket. Grade B-
This skirt is from Forever21, shrinked a bit after wash. :(

Have a nice weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment