Tuesday, July 26, 2011

have your cake and eat it too

I'm not sure if the say " have your cake and eat it too" apply to this, but it just feels right saying it. Putting a big chunk of money out at once makes me nervous. That's why I'm not carrying a LV or Gucci on my arms. Today, I just feel like I score a great deal on a new laptop, the mac book pro. My great companion, Toshiba, has been with me for many years, but it finally died a few months ago. I had to use the laptop my aunt left here when she moved, I wouldn't mind it if it weren't soooo slllooww. Luckily for me, my bro decided he no longer needs his 1 year old MBP, and willing to give it to me for $800.
Buying something expensive requires extensive research. Ask someone you know who is knowledgeable in what you are looking for. A technophobe like my self asked my other bro who knows everything there is to know about Apple products. Now, I can browse, shop blog all I want with my new stylish accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment